Belle Isle Conservatory Pewabic Tile
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
This tile features Belle Isle’s Anna Scripps Whitcomb Conservatory, a greenhouse and botanical garden designed by Albert Kahn that opened in 1904.
A portion of the proceeds goes to the Belle Isle Conservancy, a nonprofit organization that partners with the city of Detroit to coordinate public and private support of Belle Isle.
- 4” x 4”
- Handcrafted in Detroit
- Individually hand-pressed and glazed by Pewabic artisans
- Pewabic logo stamped on back
- Slight variations in glaze and firing results ensure each handcrafted Pewabic piece is one of a kind
- In our Lake Michigan glaze